Monday 27 December 2010

Arr!! finally a post...

Yes...I've been procrastinating...yes ironic isn't it..
well Christmas...the time for love and joy and remembering that "Jesus is the Reason for the Season"......but what many don't know is it is also time for alot of house work...like multiple lunch/dinner get togethers...cleaning the house and whatnot...

I finally got back my laptop...and got Windows 7 Ultimate on it...so far it isn't fritzing on me...

Been playing Knights of the Republic 2 since I've been hella bored and awesome doesn't sum it up, how ever many times I play it...

Ehh got a chance to watch Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader on 24th Friday...and I got to say its freaking awesome, and Prince Caspian looks really delicious...


Well his stubble makes him more handsome, and i swear [SPOILER ALERT] in the last scenes i almost thought Caspian and Edmund would smooch, but just as my dear friend Nutzy says...only in our dreams...






teehee

I've been checking up on my Kpop-dom...2PM is my latest bias...ehh Taecyeon and Nichkhun....hehe...Taec's awesome bod and Khunnie's deadly wink...






and i absolutely love the Christmas special that JYP did...This Christmas



cute na?

oh and before i forget

Train's Shake up Christmas also has to be in my favourite music video's for Christmas



As well as Maroon 5 and Sara Bareilles "War is Over"



and i recently came across the 10 out of 10 video, which was the debut music video of 2pm...These guys...lol



Jay Park's hair...XD

Nutzy, The Hashashin and I have been conspiring to put a Premiere Party when POTC 4 comes out, we who are absolute pirate fanatics cant wait for the movie release




Yah when staying at home, life isn't all that exciting...

here are the movie trailers for this week,

A Warrior's way, yes i have mentioned this before, this was recently released but I didn't get the opportunity to get the movie yet



You should also check out Tron Legacy, and I mean i really wanna watch it, not just because Garret Hedlund acts in it...;)



And I wanna close this post by reminding people about what happened 6 years ago on 26th December, the tsunami that took numerous lives, we must never forget them and we must also never forget that we who were spared, should live life to the max, never let fear hold us back, and remember to be careful doing what we love.

Matt Nathanson - Car Crash .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Car crash - Matt Nathanson

Ciao, Till next time,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment