Wednesday 8 December 2010

When Farm Animals Attack...and messing around

Yess...sorry for the lateness in the bloggation but my Lap top's still AWOL...The service center guys say that I'll probably get it by Wednesday or later in the week...


So anyways...Me and Nutzy had an awesome time...the details are >>
Lotsa fun, talked about K-pop, injustices of being a teen and absolutely
anything that came into our minds then, but the main things were hot korean guys and trying to dance without people thinking we were having some weird fits. XD

I was sick this past week and the rain was absolutely not helping, my throat felt like there was a cactus there.


Yeah...Zombie Cactus...gotta love the undead hehe...
Yah...I'm currently obsessed over them...cuz they are pretty cool for dead people...and Left 4 Dead is addicting...even with the very annoying bots...its still worth the blood splatter...I even wake up to zombies...this is currently printed and posted on my ceiling its around 2 ft by 3 ft

................

Moving on, about all the animals I see on the roads...I do see quite a few, Bulls, cows, goats, dogs, cats, thalagoyas (I think that s a water monitor), chicken and on the occasion monkeys...Well I do see monkeys at close quarters...I think it was last Saturday i was on the pc which is near the door that opens to the balcony, Here I am minding my own beeswax when out of nowhere comes this monkey...and its sitting on the balcony...Then comes an intense stare down (well more like 20 seconds) I stare at the monkey, he stares at me...then I go "watchu looking at monkey boy"...maybe it got offended cuz then he looked at me, looked away, looked at me again and ran off the roof....
                                                       


 While we are on the topic i came across an absolutely curious piece of news...A bigfoot type creature in Sri lanka called the Nittaewo, evidently they were driven to extinction by the Vedhha tribes of our country due to the fact that they kept stealing Vedhha children, as a last ditch effort they cornered the last of the Nittaewo in a large cave and burnt a fire in the entrance for 3 days straight...

how interesting that even we may have had such an amazing creature on our little island


Tehee

Anyways my dad came this week from Afghanistan and he brought chocolates and finally an awesome camera...And Me being me, i couldn't help but play around



Yes...I had soo much fun..hehe, I watched Green Zone, with Matt Damon this weekend and I was like...wow, this is like the Bourne series + the War in Iraq...awesomeness galore...

Right now I'm stuck trying to figure out how in the nine hells does Math lab work...it seems we have to complete our maths assessment by this..bleugh
As for today's Vids, 

Here is the Green Zone Trailer




And here's SHINee's Love like oxygen, thanks nutzy..mwaz, they sound like a really funky English song that I cant really place



And T-ara's YAYAYA



And lets go a bit more localised



Bathiya & Santhush - Mal pan podak...I don't get the video but the song is pretty awesome

speaking of awesome, who wouldn't for get this next one, i probably know it by heart



The song tribute, for the tsunami that happened in December 2004...

anyways will stop now, hopefully the updates will be closer as I might get my laptop back

Laters..peace out...

1 comment:

  1. OMG the tsunami song... brought me back so many memories :|

    The "Love Like Oxygen" song... I know it reminds me of an English song but can't place it. Their style sounds close to Maroon 5? Maybe?

    And the "Mal Pan Podak" video, I don't think I get it either, honestly Bhathiya looks like he's unsure what to do with his hands, he's fidgeting with the corner of his shirt and stuff (around 2:22)...and what was it with those ghost thingys? Anyway the effects were pretty nice and I like the song too. :D

    ReplyDelete