Wednesday 1 December 2010

Sticky tape and Sherbert....Laptop + Soup = EPIC fail :'(

I was recently watching Mission Impossible 3, and I saw Maggie Q's  Red Dress...and I was like how is she possibly holding that up?
well it looked something like this....and the only possible way that she could have held it up would be double edged sticky tape...ugh..:P

I sorta spilled soup on my laptop...and the keyboard's on the fritz...so I've been down...using the family PC ...this keyboard is absolutely killing me, I have to jab the buttons so hard that my fingers are annoyed.

I'm kinda writing this really late at night..and my eyes are trying to glue themselves shut...so let me finish this post fast..

I had an awesome weekend at my big brothers place and had alot of fun...His wifey is very sweet and their two dogs are absolutely adorabubble...couldnt take pics cuz my phone is as crappy as it gets..

So I went to my afternoon lectures today and...yes I did see them...as always...the terrible three (The Count, The Doctor and Frankie) those guys always seem to be in the canteen, anyway we ended up talkin why it was better to be a girl than a boy...hehe...we did come up with a couple of reasons...I also have reason to believe that Frankie might be quite upset about the facts that were unveiled...He was literally in tubelight mode, well until the count had told him the info...


I was talking to my friend the black crow...after along time..he's supposed to be heading abroad when his new semester at Uni starts...I really need to meet up with my friends...miss those guys lots..

I also have an odd craving for sherbert...I have no idea why..

Oh...I've got a joke, something my brother heard..

A panda walks into a bar, orders food from the bartender, eats, then pulls out an AK-47 out and proceeds to shoot every one ate the bar, then goes to leave, the bartender who had been hiding behind the bar shouts at the panda bear "Hey whats the meaning of this??", the panda turns around and says "check the description of Panda bear in the encyclopedia.."

The bartender pulls out an encyclopedia and checks panda bear....

Panda bear..eats shoots and leaves


LOL...i know not funny, what struck me as odd was why the hell did the bartender have an encyclopedia

Christmas is just around the corner...what the hell am I saying, December starts tomorrow, lets pull out the Christmas tree, get out the ornaments and make Christmas lists...

:P

I really need a good pair of headphones...

Well I gotta go, check these out...



'Y' by MBLAQ... Nutzy showed this to me...and during the first 10 seconds i was O.O



Lovesong by Rain...I fainted from sheer smexiness



Miss you by S.M. the ballad..some of my favourite artists in collaboration, Jonghyun from SHINee, Jay from TRAX, Kyuhyun from SJ and Jino (who is new)

BTW for anyone who likes action and the mafia, here are some awesome movies to check out



Boondock saints {first movie}



Godfather II...of the whole franchise..I really prefer this because of the awesome acting and the presence of the actors

so chickas i gtg...stay safe, stay good...and don't eat any livers

Mwaz

2 comments:

  1. OMG we have HELL lotta work to do and we're here discussing soith east asians hotties!!! i really oughta hang myself woman!!!!!
    i cnt do both cant wait fr semester to finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encyclopedia... probably the guy read some Wikipedia article. :P

    ReplyDelete