Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lectures, Nintendos and prospective Angel-falling

 

Life has been a bit rocky, but who doesn’t go through those times. These are these people sometimes who are so low, that when you thought they cant get any worse, he hit a whole new level.

I don’t want to speak of such awful things, on a side note my work times have changed, from 8.30 to 5.30pm, to 9 to 5, so much better, with all the traffic in the morning and the rush in the evening, its amazing how much of a change half an hour can give.

So I’m lecturing tomorrow, its not like the practical's where I can do this or maybe that and get the result, and math isn't my favourite subject, I barely passed in school and the only reason I passed in campus is because of larger assignment deadlines and helpful friends.

So that’s all I can say for now, yeah life is pretty much boring, I have to wait for November for it to get any interesting, other than my brothers birthday this month [Note to self, make a butt-kicking birthday card], I don’t really see much happening this month, I think there maybe some events next month, and if one of my prospective job offers come through, I am totally set, plus I got some friends coming back down to SL.

Damn it, Its really hard to have a good time when your really good friends live in different continents –_–.

Anyway I’m trying to save up for a Nintendo 3DS_XL, but I would really thing the 2DS would be more affordable but its still not released and I’m not sure if SL will get it before christmas, but I’m totally up for buying it at christmas, first of all I must find a good retailer, the guys who I asked for gave me double the actual price, I was like WTF. Needless to say I wont be contacting them any time soon.

So the latest season of SPN is back on, I cant help but be totally spazzing. It was all, Hallelujah its raining Angels! last time and I have the latest Sleepy Hollow episode to watched, al downloaded and ready to be feasted on when I get home.

Cant forget that I must prepare for tomorrows lecture.

Till Next Time,

Yours Truly (also Diabolik Lovers was totally yeesh, bleugh)

 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment