Wednesday 2 October 2013

Paydays and Plain Tea

 

I’ve lamented the boredom of last week and this week, my schedule is totally filled up. Not that I am complaining. Also they extend my contract for another month till I find a job more fitting.

So yesterday was payday, I went and bought shoes, yes, shoes, a pair of flats that reminded my sister and I of the cat in the hat, (sister calls my shoes, thing 1 and thing 2). And a pair of aqua, or is it teal? heels. And also bought a few over due birthday presents, took care of a few necessities that I promised to take care of and ended up with only a miniscule fraction of the initial amount, which was then spent today to come to work. I seriously need to find a better paying job. So here I am drinking a cup of gingery though slightly watery plain tea and blogging and have a on-stop yawn session.

Other than that I cant say there is anything new-ish to tell you about, I did finish watch 3 anime series that I really wanted to finish up. But still a load of them to watch. Its quite boring, nothing much to note.

Also the traffic in the Wellawatta area is pure hell in the mornings, seriously, I mean just to get from point A to point B which usually takes maybe 5 to 10 minutes become a trial and a half that lasts for around half an hour. I just got too late to come in the bus and took a trishaw through marine drive. I’ve been watching sleepy hollow which I think is totally cool and the monsters are creeepy, love it, I want to start watching American Horror Story but too much of a pansy.

Now you see, I’m a big Marvel fan, and DC too. But the recent tv series that are cropping up are a giant let down for me anyway, Now Smallville I loved, maybe till season 5 and half of 6. Arrow was, well, the actor who played Oliver Queen was a let down, he comes off as a prat, even when he is being your friendly neighbourhood vigilante. and Marvels Agents of Shield, Which  was dearly waiting for, which I regret to inform, sort of disappointed me during the first episode, I loved Coulson and all but, there was something missing, maybe I should watch more episodes before giving my final judgment.

So I gotta go now,

and do some work,

Till next time,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment