Tuesday 18 February 2014

True Blood and to-do lists


So I’ve been watching True Blood these days, on account of most of my shows being on hiatus for the Olympics and or out for the season.


Its not always vampires and surprise smexing, I do like the plot of TB, also I lurve the way that Bill says SOOKEH <3
Also Alexander Skarsgard does and absolutely goofy yet terrifying evil Eric. And the women in this are well much to be loved. But they grow on you.
Also Black Sails, the R-Rated version of Pirates of the carribean, oh my lord, just look at the hotness of Flint, Billy and *hommana homanna* Charles Vane *swoon*


I want to watch star-crossed a mid season premiere, dowloaded and ready for me to watch tonight Smile
Starcrossed Trailer
An before I forget, an unparalleled book I was reading, beautiful, its reviews say it’s a mix between enders game, The hunger games and yes, oddly enough Game of thrones, its called Red Rising by Pierce Brown

The war begins...
Darrow is a Helldiver, one of a thousand men and women who live in the vast caves beneath the surface of Mars. Generations of Helldivers have spent their lives toiling to mine the precious elements that will allow the planet to be terraformed. Just knowing that one day people will be able to walk the surface of the planet is enough to justify their sacrifice. The Earth is dying, and Darrow and his people are the only hope humanity has left.
Until the day Darrow learns that it is all a lie. Mars is habitable - and indeed has been inhabited for generations by a class of people calling themselves the Golds. The Golds regard Darrow and his fellows as slave labour, to be exploited and worked to death without a second thought.
With the help of a mysterious group of rebels, Darrow disguises himself as a Gold and infiltrates their command school, intent on taking down his oppressors from the inside.
But the command school is a battlefield. And Darrow isn't the only student with an agenda...
So that’s the deal, I’ve been recommending it to anyone who listens.
So other than entertainment, lets see what’s new about me.
I’ve completed like one whole month at my new work place by the 20th and will be getting paid for my hard work and labour ( I kid, the only thing that is labourious is the walk to the bus stand :3 ).
Anyway I do love the new place, some things are harder to love, but not bad enough to hate. Sometimes the work load is non-existent, and at other times, there is so much work, my already cluttered mind forgets to call Amma (got shit for that yesterday, called her today after lunch.)
I guess I am a nervous person by nature, I keep worrying what people think of me sometimes or something I said. Sometimes this keeps me up at night, well for a little while till I am lost in dreams of spaceships and mutants.
Meanwhile I continue working, minimizing my facebook and blogger tabs, also io9 and kotaku :3, also, for some reason I can access Jezebel only through a proxy, why in the world, tsk tsk.

anyways, till I remember or do something Juicy.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment