Wednesday 26 February 2014

Impending depression and appreciating life

 

I just get so frustrated when people don’t do their work as they are supposed to, all of our lives are interconnected. Only if the worker ants do their jobs, can the queen have babies and the birds eat the baby ant thing, the cat eat the bird, the cat being tragically ending up in a curry pot somewhere in india.

Anger is something I feel but I don’t really give voice to it, its because I decided a long, long time ago that anger just takes up too many important brain cells, I do feel anger, red hot burning passionate hate, but it stays quiet. One day , when I have a possible weapon of mass destruction in my hand, a lot of people will suffer, till then you are safe -_- .

This is me ranting about work and incompetent fools, anyway, on to better topics, its hard since I have a lot of things to say about the former.

I’ve been struck with a case of writers block and a case of anxious itches, the melancholia that usually is followed by a bout of deep dark depression and a bout of inspiration. So I’m going to just let it pass.

I was on the way to work today and decided I wouldn’t hurry, just walk on by, looking at the school kids, the people hurrying to work, the smell of fried goods in the morning. Life is actually quite beautiful if you actually let it be without worrying about pollution and politics.

So got to office, and the door wasn’t open so I just stood outside, with my bags at my side reading my Wheel of Time book, till the office was opened, got here, and felt a craving for coffee and since the mcdonalds is just opposite, sent the peon to get me a cup, so I’m just here, a bit free today waiting for some work to be approved for me to work on.

Snapshot_20140226

Also I saw the the new Godzilla trailer, gosh darn it, it was so beautiful that I was bamboozled.

 

So I’m still trying to keep writing to keep sane

 

till next time, (when I will hopefully have more)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment