Tuesday 23 November 2010

Ehh...Rain...Bad...cold...wet....ARGGH!!!

Yes, the rain is driving me bonkers...more bonkers than usual that is...anyways didn't have updates before cuz I was either too tired or too lazy to be bothered...so had lectures today in the afternoon and the bus ride was surprisingly uneventful...except for the part where there were two guys who got on the bus one with an accordion and the other with one of those long drums..I couldn't make heads or tails of what they were singing.....and at the end ey api gayana kale Jothipala mahathmayage geethayak," {trans: We have just performed a song by Master Jothipala}...Well I kinda zoned out the moment they said Jothipala...sorry but my music is portable...IPOD BABY!!!!

So watevah..

Well, I was at the campus around half an hour before the lectures began...and unsurprisingly the doctor and the count were there..{Frankie had gone to Transylvania...sort of a monster's reunion}...I also met the resident musician...he and the doctor were in talks as to how to hit the bullseye...unfortunately due to unforeseen obstacles, their arrows didn't have enough K.E. to achieve maximum range and efficiency and also due to the fact that the target was a couple of inches taller than expected, the plan was put in the freezer....The count also made an appearance with...umm how should I put this...we shall temporarily call him...THE SPONGE...the doctor said he did have quite a healthy attraction to everyone's favourite fry-cooking sponge...

Also we must note that the electrical batch had a really unhealthy attraction to the doctor...well I know that the doctor is quite charming {wink, wink} but that doesn't mean that you have to keep throwing rocks to get his attention...che, they couldn't even get their aims right, where were the basic rules of projectile motion used..:P...there doesn't appear to be enough girls to let their frustration out upon...

And when I asked my dear, royal, respected senior batch rep on what to write...he {and the doc} said I should write about bad luck, what gloomy thoughts people, eat some ice cream, drink some coke, sing a wacky song, listen to Pink then cry like a baby till you feel better....Or just listen to Bad Day by Daniel Powter, works everytime for me {if u wanna calm down}, but if you want to feel like killing something I suggest some Papa Roach, and Avenged Sevenfold.






Well maths was maths...this translates into...the lectures says A, B, C, D...but I hear it as %^$%^&#$....so I have to wait some time before my brain decides on what the maths sir actually said and what it means...and due to the fact my brain power is low, it lags, so thinking time is very slow, I need an upgrade...maybe I'll install a usb port on my neck, like that movie..

Anyway, it was raining as I went back home and let me say this, the rain isn't always all apples and pears, and it isn't  even close to how Freddy Astaire described it...I reallly didnt want to dance in the rain, because of a couple of reasons, a) my jeans were dragging, b)my shoes were like mini boats, c) the tazi drivers would have thought I was conky...

Note to self singing in Korean on the bus is inadvisable, however quietly you say it..

Sorry cuz this post is short, I'm tired and need sleep, my cat has taken residence on my bed and I need something warm and filling...

and check these out before saying bye:




This is War by Poets of the fall...Alan Wake OST



Embrace one's soul by Trax...the video must have cost a fortune



Tell me Goodbye by Big Bang the video was awesome, the guys in suits looked hot..and overall these guys have Snaz

anyways hollar chickas...I need to cheep and say bye...so mwaz

No comments:

Post a Comment