Wednesday 17 November 2010

The Brotherhood Is Here!!!!!

Oh yeah brotherhood released today...cant wait till It comes for PC then I will have to buy a computer to fill the specific requirements and then...mwahahahaha...Its going to be awesome...






I know...cool...way beyond cool

I was kinda bored today plus it was raining and my stash of chocolate had run out...I felt so :(...and then I was struck by a sudden urge to draw...here are the results




He's sorta based on Doo Joon from BEAST

Oh yeah and also I just finished a drawing my classmate asked he wanted himself with a dragon tattoo...and me being me I couldn't stop tweaking it a bit

Dragon of the West

Sorry for the crappy photo quality but I am in waiting of the brand new camera my dad's bringing when he comes in December....

SO I do take requests at times I'm free feel free to request something but give me a good Idea what you want...

Just now me and Nutzy were talking about how much we fancy those SHINee boys and how Taemin is cute enough to did in chocolate sprinkles and eat him all up...

Left to Right : Key, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin, Minho
Oooh so lovely bunch...seriously guys should not be able to move like that...especially Taemin...he's 17 and he's putting very un-17-like images in girls heads...his hips could put Shakira to shame...

They are all so yummy, what I wouldn't give to go to one of their concerts...

Oh yeah so I've gotta stop, got classes in the morning, very busy so I'll be leaving you with a few choice tidbits.

Love Mwaz



This is Lights go out again by beast from their album of the same name...check out the english translation of the lyrics, very beautiful and heart warming



This is Nightmare by Avenged-sevenfold...It pays tribute to their late drummer the Rev...who in my opinion was one of the best...In the video you can see his trademark drum set and the hairy tarantula...



No comments:

Post a Comment