Friday 19 November 2010

God Bless You, Kida....will love and remember you always



Today was definitely not one of my favorite days, one of my kitten's Kida passed away and I was absolutely miserable for the most part of the day, he had been sick for most of this week and always had been on the sickly side, but I knew it was inevitable...I had gone to classes in the morning and I kept Kida outback with my dog Chingy [who absolutely loves cats ], and when my mum came to pick me up after classes she told me my aunt had seen Kida on the pavement outside our house dead...I wouldn't believe it till I saw it with my own eyes, but sadly it was true, my baby Kida had passed and I hope that the Ceiling Cat in Heaven takes good care of Kida, and reminds him that we will love him forever and ever...Messi, Kida's brother was very sad too, I say that because he came and was laying down on my blanket where Kida always slept and he had been crying near Kida when my aunt saw him....

R.I.P. Kida, (little wolfman) lots of love

On other news my best friend the Jugster seems to be alive...ze Indian lives...mwahahaha, I couldn't contact him for sometime because of a crappy vodaphone connection, but now I have the number, all I need is a card to give him a call...Hmm, I remember all the good times we share, he was like the Spongebob to my Patrick, the Starsky to my Hutch, the Mayonnaise to my burger ( but he's vegetarian O.o)

anyways...Yesterday I was in a quite riveting conversation with The Count, hmmm let's see we talked about F1 racing, football, why I'm a bit weird for watching this and hoping the last frames actually finish :



Abracadabra by the brown eyed girls

Ohh and there were supposed to be shooting stars yesterday night but it was cloudy and I couldn't make * a wish upon a star *

TeeHee, I have to thank my friends on fb for keeping me laughing today when I was feeling down...thanks guys...I wouldn't know how to survive without you guys...

Plus Nutzy and I were talking about Hello Baby, a reality show where a boy band is supposed to take care of a kid, hilarious and drool worthy at the same time...

Plus we were getting nose bleeds from these;

L-R :Hyun Seung, Gi Kwang, Dong Woon
L-R: Yo Seob, Du Jun, Jun Hyung
  
Gi Kwang
Hyun Seung
Yah, I know, Yummy if anyone wants to see the rest: BEAST MarieClarieKorea Shoot...

And I was chatting to the Hasashin today, who seemed up to his normal murderous ways...which I cant say anything against cuz I'm always supporting him when he does go on one of his rampages...

Normally our conversations include rampages through China...

here's a convo that happened just a while ago...

Me: yo , I need schtuff to blog, your my expert on everything murderous, vile and gaming related...any pointers...

Hashashin : ummmm *scratches head*....vile.........murder......=D i think i can ruffle up a few...

Me: cocks shotgun....now where were those damn chinese

*SHICK-SHICK, Boom* Oy ushan, get that bleeding chino, he's heading for Tian-Jin

Hashashin:  DIE CANTONESE BIATCH!!!
*stands on top of da bleeding ass n splashes 17mill rounds into his skull*
XD

Me : ohh goodie...mock salutes the Hasashin, All in a days work

Hahashin:  XD XD

And I was also randomly browsing when I came across this one day....http://breadfish.co.uk/
I was like OMG.....whoever made this was a total genius............

 *Plus I found some cool videos on the tube





Bromance by Nigahiga, starring Ryan, WongFu and Jay Park formerly of 2pm)






 The Trailer for the Russian movie night watch, old but totally amazing.....




Ninja Assassin, I really want to watch this cuz Rain is in it...the lead character that is..

anyways, Ciao Chickas stay cool....mwaz

No comments:

Post a Comment