Sunday 21 November 2010

Logic, Maturity....You wont find any of that here!!!

Maturity is Optional, Logic is Overrated.....

For my body, I think Sleep must be optional, yesterday I went to sleep at 4 in the morning, got up at 7 (morning)...and even yesterday night I went to sleep somewhere 10 and only fell asleep after sometime...I really need new pillows, my current one's feel like cement bags...

Managed to Finish one of my Assignments, which I had been putting off for sometime and I sketched something for Hashashin and Nutzy,

Hashashin, Me and Nutzy
Yah I know kinda horrid quality, Teehee...

I was cleaning up my room today and found my old Chemistry and Physics Past papers and books...for some really strange reason I didn't want to throw them away...even though they did give me plenty of headaches back then...

I found this absolutely awesome site where you can make your own posters from pictures to already have in a funky block pic sort of way...block posters

Here's something I'm trying out, I need to get these mounted
BEAST : 2 ft by 3 and half ft
4 feet tall, 5 feet wide

I'm an anime addict, namely Black Butler, Death Note and Bleach to name a few....Death Note is totally awesome if you're into crime thrillers, with a pinch of the supernatural and Bleach, wow bleach is so far out, with epic battle scenes in almost every volume (I watch the anime as well as read the manga)

Currently my obsession being Bleach I cant help but sketch a few of my fav. characters

Based off Grimmjow Sexta Espada
 Hmmm...I've been thinking 'bout lollipops lately and googled them {shows how much free time I have} And I found an awesome array of stuff...There were also so many songs, but the one that totally caught my eye was Lollipop by Big Bang and 2NE1 





Hypnotizing and G-dragon is so.....:D

and while watching this I saw this



 He has such an awesome voice and his aura is off the charts.....


To speak frankly, I started being interested in K-pop by finding a random video which just happened to be G-dragon singing A boy live...It was catchy and when I googled his name I was pleasantly surprised by all that I found!!

And by the way If anyone follows A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin, There is a TV series in development for Game of Thrones...a must watch for those fantasy geeks out there (like moi)



Awesomeness in its extreme

Here are a few of my favourite books/series' :

Codex Alera by Jim Butcher
  The series chronicles the coming-of-age of a young man named Tavi in the realm of Alera, an empire similar to Rome, on the world of Carna. Every Aleran has some degree of command over elemental forces or spirits called furies, save for Tavi, who is considered a freak. As the aging First Lord struggles to maintain his hold on a realm on the brink of civil war, Tavi must use all of his intelligence to save Alera.

Cal Leandros series by Rob Thurman

 They are an urban fantasy series set in New York City, involving a pair of brothers named Caliban and Niko Leandros. Cal just happens to be a half breed, half human, half-auphe, his human brother Niko and him are constantly on the run from the Auphe who want Cal for their own sinister purposes.

The Farseer Trilogy By Robin Hobb
The first book of this trilogy covers the beginning of Fitz's life as a bastard (hence his name, FitzChivalry, Fitz meaning Bastard and Chivalry after his father Chivalry, literally "Bastard [of] Chivalry") in Buckkeep Castle as he begins his training as an assassin and successfully safeguards the throne from his over-ambitious uncle Regal, almost at the cost of his life.

The Night Angel Trilogy By Brent weeks

The story follows the life of Azoth (later Kylar Stern) as he struggles as a guild rat to become the ultimate wetboy, then tries to leave it all behind and finally becomes the avatar of justice: the Night Angel.

Dum dee dum dum..well I recently found a essay I wrote in grade 8, My most frightful experience (fiction of course), its absolutely hilarious well from my point of view anyway, I'll be uploading it as soon as I can..

Till next time Cheers...peace...mwaz

3 comments:

  1. hey nice blog... really enjoying reading all this... weird, in a coolier way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to read the Liveship Traders trilogy and Tawny Man trilogy if you liked The Farseer. HAVE TO. No other way around it. IMO, Liveship Traders is sort of better than Farseer-- and it's even got some characters from it-- but I won't spoil it for you :P

    Tawny Man is pretty much a sequel to The Farseer. A must read again.

    I'm sure you know all this already, but you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO READ THEM!!!!! :P In return, I'll read some of your favourite series...

    Let's face it, we fantasy readers love to make others read what we've read... if only people were more into books... sigh :P lol

    ReplyDelete