Saturday 13 November 2010

K-pop and M. Night Shyamalan?




Hey again everybody...yeah 2 posts in within 24 hours...well thats how I roll...
Well I'm sitting in my living room right now and listening to Owl City's To the Sky the soundtrack from the movie The Legend of the Guardians...Awesome movie, great CGI and a must watch, it's based on the famous Guardians of Ga'hoole Series by Kathryn Lasky.





From what I've heard the movie isn't extremely accurate by accurate enough, at least it wasn't made by M. Night Shyamalan, seriously, I used to tolerate his weird and wacky movies like the Village, Lady in the water and etc, but I can't bear to see anymore movies made by him because of what he did to the avatar movie..I was like Totally WTF, within the first 15 minutes of the movie { Sokka's way too serious, Katara's so-so, Aang's like an old man and Zuko is a bleeding Rastafarian disgrace.

Bryce Howards is awesom in this



  

Now where was I, yeah the living room, and I'm trying to do something about my self development assignment, funny how the only way I actually get long assignments and essays done is by listening to music and multitasking, If i remember correctly it was Adam Lambert's album For Your Entertainment that actually got me a Distinction on my IT Assignment...   


 Just hope that my brother comes home today, he rarely visits..but when he does we have fun :P
plus I want to introduce him to the wonderful world of K-pop and K-rock since i'm kind of listening to that now ( 2pm, SHINee, SuperJunior, SNSD, BEAST, The TRAX, G-Dragon from Big Bang, etc)

Here are a few pictures:



SHINee
BEAST
Super Junior
2pm
The Trax






Oh yeah while talking about music, You Guys should check out Alors on danse by Stromae I think, one of my friends recommended it to me and this guy seriously has style..never mind the fact that I can barely remember the french that I learned in school.


Hmm..yeah I'll be closing now but I want to leave a closing note...

Remember the Fallen, Remember the Soldiers, Remember those who gave their lives to protect yours...I grew up in a country gripped in a civil war, only recently did the war come to a close...For almost 30 years people were scared to go in buses to trust their Tamil neighbors...but its over now, thanks to the unwavering leadership of our president, the support of the people and the brave actions of the soldiers of Mother Sri Lanka.


   When I thought that I fought this war alone, You were there by my side on the front lines,
                              And we fought to believe the impossible.
  When I thought that I fought his war alone, we were one with our destinies in-twined,
                            When I thought that I fought without a cause, you gave me a reason why.
                                                                                                                  ~War by Poets of the Fall

Stay safe, Stay true, Stay free...Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment