Monday 15 November 2010

Candy Floss and Time Travel

So today I had classes in the afternoon session so I left home around 11 in the morning...it was so hot and by the time I reached the top of the road I was sweating like I had run the 100m's...

The bus ride was surprisingly uneventful...except for the part where the conductor gave me more money than I gave him....Teehee..I got to the campus half an hour before the lecture...and to my surprise I met a few umm...friends who were taking their afternoon meal ( note the fact I didn't say lunch , very fancy people )...It was the Doctor, Frankie and Peter Parker and also a few other unlucky souls who seemed to be drawn to the (love) Doctors inevitable charm....Rawr...and Frankie's undeniable Smexiness and Peter Parker's mysterious allure (he's quiet, he's mysterious, who knows if he has a skintight superhero under all that...hehe engineering student by day..mysterious masked hero by night)..

Why didn't the chicken cross the road?
# Because Frankie ate it!!! 



An apple a day keeps the doctor away.....but if the doctor is as cute as I think, SCREW the fruit!!!



  Err..I hope these guys don't take the wrong Idea of me...anyways we were talking random shit about why I never do behave like a normal girl, speaking French, debating who looks cuter or who gives out a gay vibe...you know the usual stuff...then I got introduced to the ruggerite, the Frenchman and other very important people at the communal watering hole...

Class was class...angular motion and schtuf...:P...anyways on the way back on the bus...with my fellow colleague Speed..we never seem to run out of things to talk about...Most of the time we were talking there was this lady in purple who kept turning behind...none of us knew her..maybe she heard what we were talking about..O.o...too bad them it was all R-rated..and I cant write any of it here cuz I'm trying to keep this NC-17...

And at some point the bus driver stopped the bus and rand put crossing the road...me and Speed think that it was due to the driver seeing his wifey with his boy toy and he went to arrange a special candlelight get together right after his rounds.*wink, wink*

Then we ended up talking about Time Travel {which is a completely debatable topic between us} Speed says's its possible while I say it is but it also is against the nature of things all natural...with the existence of the Time Paradox and other Parallel universes..and all the other bull...which lead to him telling me about us being in the present and one second later being the future and when we have passed that one more second our future is now our present...which also lead to the ultimate conclusion where I decided that Science students can never leave their scientific theories in class... eugh

Now I have to watch the time traveller's wife due to the fact that Speed is making me do so...eugh, hope I don't fall asleep...and I have to watch Dostana...for just the moment to see John A. and Abhishek B. kiss....heard its funny




Which also leads me to talk about the first Indian gay movie..*unta giya kala*...Its called "Dunno Y"  weird

anyways this post seems to have a lot of "queer elements" as the doctor would say...so I shall proceed to post some less gayer facts and schtuff...

BTW...If anyone needs to confirm if they are still straight please look yonder and observe the completely awesome Pussycat

So Pretty!!!

Yah...So so...oh yeah..my sister wanted me to talk about POTC...definitely one of my favourite movies which leave me quoting the characters...me, Nutzy and The Hashashin went on a pirate craze a couple of weeks back and we're still knee deep in it...Johnny Depp is an awesome Jack Sparrow, while Davy Jones has to be one of the coolest movie monsters out there...But through the whole thing I cant help but hate Elizabeth..played by Keira Knightly...WTH, she's ruining the lives of Jack Sparrow, Will turner, Commodore Norrington...etc. She gets to kiss all of them, including Anakin Skywalker in Star wars...:(



Anyways...other than that all I have to say is that I am hungry enough to eat a cow....a purple cow....
 Before I go you guys have to check these out:

Vampire Heart by H.I.M. off their album Dark Light...awesome track..

Lucifer by SHINee




And Beautiful by BEAST


Ta Ta...soo hungry...till next time chickas...Peace out

4 comments:

  1. Dat U r right matey!! still knee deep in our pirate fantasy!! BTW hve u noticed dat all da ppl Elizabeth kissed died?? O.o
    I mean Commodore had to go ta ta bye bye in da third one
    Jack gt eaten by da Kraken bt came bck (dat's our Jack!! )
    and Will turner has to suffer an eternity of servitude as capt'n of da Flying Dutchman between da dead and living O.o
    CANNOT wait fr da fourth one
    Oh ya enjoy DOSTANA!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh ya and love da SONGZZZ!!!! *drool*
    thnkq fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nutzy...About Keira Knightly O.o...even Anakin turned to the Darkside....why didnt I make the connection...holy cannoli...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLzzz i knw rite O.o took me a while to gt it too :P poor gal and even poorer guyzz

    ReplyDelete